Made from 100% coconut husks, coir is the bi-product of the coconut growing industry.
Coco Grow is made of 100% natural coir pith. It increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth. This results in better plant growth and higher yield.
To use - just add warm water!
The brick will expand 5 - 7 times once hydrated, so ensure you choose a large enough container.
Soak for at least 15 minutes.
Once absorbed, fluff the coco coir up until it resembles the ideal soil-like consistency.
- Organic and biodegradable
- Easy to use
- Perfect as a soil inprover, such as heavy clay soils and light sandy soils
- Use in potting mixes and hydroponic systems
- Excellent aeration, drainage and moisture retention for promoting strong root growth
- Encourages beneficial plant microbes, and is pH and nutrient balanced
|5.5 - 6.8
|5kg expands to 75lt
|75lt will cover 1.3 square metres of soil at a depth of 5cm (2")