Viano Mo Bacter is an organic mineral fertiliser for lawns with an indirect action against mosses. It provides the needed nutrients to the lawn and ensures that existing moss is indirectly inhibited in growth and prevents the formation of new mosses in lawns. Mo Bacter also contains decomposing bacteria that transform organic waste (thatch) into useful lawn feed. This fertiliser works up to 3 months.
Using Viano Mo Bacter as a lawn feed & moss remover
Apply Viano Mo Bacter between spring and autumn (Mar-Sep) as a combined lawn feed and moss remover. Use 100g-150g of lawn feed for every square metre of lawn. No raking is required. Mo Bacter does not stain patios or terraces near the lawn that is being treated (no black stains). A 10kg bag of lawn feed is enough to fertilise up to 100m² of lawn.
- Organic lawn feed
- High potash fertiliser content helps to remove moss
- Added bacteria decompose any dead matter
- Safe for children and pets
- Use from spring through summer
- No raking necessary when using this product
- Does not stain tiles, terraces and concrete
|When to use
|March to October