Slug & Snail Shocka is a unique copper coated fabric. This acts as a barrier to slugs and snails. Slugs and snails avoid materials containing copper as it causes them discomfort. Therefore, they prefer to stay away from slug & snail Shocka.
How to identify slugs
You will know if you have slugs in your garden if there are bite chunks missing from your crop or their leaves. Slugs also leave shiny trails behind them so if you see an increase in those around the garden, you probably have some greedy slugs hanging around. They’ll want to eat your plants the minute they emerge as seedlings!
Our range of slug and snail control are all organic with no threat to children, pets, birds or hedgehogs and will not introduce chemicals to the food chain.
How to use Slug and Snail Shoka Discs
Place the fabric around you crop and leave it there. Slugs will rarely attempt to cross them to get to your plant and if they do, it will be painful and they will not continue their journey. These are used by professional growers and can be reused.
- Unique copper treated fabric that creates a barrier.
- Re-usable and lasts for several years.
- Protects suspectible plants including: Hostas, Strawberries, Lettuce, Vegetables, Patio plants.
- For use under pots or around individual plants.
- Widely used by professional growers.
|Pack of 3